Take advantage of our 60 day Money Back Guarantee on Benzgem Alternative Diamond Jewelry!
the eminently credible Benzgem; Designed, Hand Cut and Polished as Real diamonds are...
GuyDesign® has been a Global Luxury Brand Since 2013...
Posted by Guy Michael Smith on December 15, 2019
With the recent advent of Lab Grown Real Carbon Diamonds being sold in the marketplace, there is plenty of misinformation and misuse of terminology that is meant to confuse those trying to understand the differences between various jewelry stones and Products.
Let us begin with the Basics
There are three kinds of Jewelry Stones:
Further Explanation of each kind of Jewelry Stone
1. Jewelry stones Mined from the ground in it's unadulterated Natural form - Properly described as:
2. Jewelry stones that are Synthetically Produced in a Laboratory Environment.
These jewelry stones are made by man and are composed of the same ingredients found in nature, as the Mined from the ground gem. These man made gems are chemically and physically the same as the Mined from the Ground gem. Having the same hardness, they handle light the same, sparkle the same, and have the same colors available as the Mined Gem. The main difference between the Mined from the ground gem and Lab Grown gem is their cost. Mining is a costly endeavor and Precise gemstone cutting is not inexpensive. Diamonds and Gemstones of all kinds are Synthetically produced - According to a Federal Trade Commission ruling in August of 2018, These Man Made gems can be Properly described as Real, and Genuine, and must be disclosed to the customer in the following terms:
3. Jewelry stones that are massed produced of materials that look like, Diamonds, Gemstones and Pearls - properly described as Artificial, Fake, Faux, Imitation, Simulation, Simulated, CZ, Cubic Zirconia, Russian Brilliants, Moissanite.
Because CZ and Moissanite were originally discovered naturally and in very small amounts, these two diamond imitations are now reproduced synthetically. They are not Synthetic Diamond, they are synthetic Cubic Zirconia and Synthetic Moissanite, two jewelry stones produced for the sole purpose of imitating diamonds.
Synthetic and Artificial explained in Very simple terms
Let us look at B12 Vitamin... It can be chemically synthesized in a laboratory under controlled conditions. B12 vitamin would not be considered artificial as it is Chemically, Analytically and Functionally indistinguishable from naturally isolated B12 vitamin, but it is not natural either (obtained from Nature), it is synthetic. Although produced in a lab, it is still B12 Vitamin.
[Remember other words meaning the same as Artificial is, Imitation, Simulated, Fake, Faux, and so forth]
Artificial sweetener. You know, the Pink and Blue packets some of us use to sweeten our coffee and tea. It is referred to as Artificial as It has nothing to do with Real, Natural, Grown in the Ground, Sugar Cane. The white stuff we know as sugar is sucrose, a molecule composed of 12 atoms of carbon, 22 atoms of hydrogen, and 11 atoms of oxygen (C12H22O11). The Pink and Blue packet sweeteners, are not Sugar, and as such could not be marketed as Sugar. They can be marketed legally as a Sugar substitute or as an Alternative to Sugar.
All prices are in USD
the eminently Credible Benzgem; Designed, Hand Cut and Polished as Real diamonds are!
• Benzgem Alternative Diamond, • Genuine Diamond G+ Color, VS Clarity Semi-mount, • Custom Jewelry, • Best Quality Custom Jewelry, • Best Fake Diamond, • Best Alternative Diamond,
• Diamond Quality, • Best Quality Fake Jewelry, • Best Quality Man Made Gems, • Diana Ring, • Moissanite, • Diamond Jewelry, • Men's Jewelry, • Women's Jewelry.